TBP’s Friday Favorites: Valentine’s Day Ideas
It’s just days away from the biggest lover’s holiday of the year. I want to help you spread warmth and joy this Valentine’s Day with some delicious gluten-free ideas. Just for fun, I’ve added a few crafts too. It’s a great way to get your kids involved and to teach them how to give from the heart.
Gluten-Free Valentine’s Day Recipes & Candy
- Keep your kids safe with this extensive gluten-free Valentine’s Day Candy List.
- Make a red velvet cake to celebrate the day with style.
- Start the morning out with breakfast in bed and serve these Chocolate Cherry Drop Scones.
- Try this luscious Mexican Hot Fudge Sauce on top of ice cream or gluten-free brownies.
Romantic Dinner Ideas
- Men seem to go crazy over roasted chicken – this Orange & Honey Rotisserie Chicken will be a hit.
- Roasted Stuffed Artichokes would be an elegant addition to a Valentine’s Day meal.
- Feeling Italian? Try this eggplant lasagna.
- One of my favorites – Roasted Brussels Sprouts with a hint of lemon
Just for Fun: Gift Ideas
- Try this adorable make-it-yourself decorated “Made with Love” jar with a free printable to make the project easy.
- Turn ordinary brown lunch bags into elegant gift bags in a few simple steps.
- Any grandparent would go ga-ga for this hand-print Valentine’s Day card.
Amy Green is a co-founder of The Balanced Platter and the author of Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free where she shares simple-to-make, gluten-free, refined sugar-free recipes along with tips for living well. She also authored the book Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free: 180 Easy and Delicious Recipes You Can Make in 20 Minutes or Less. Amy has been maintaining a 60+ pound weight loss due to the elimination of wheat and refined sugars.