TBP’s Friday Faves: Father’s Day Treats
Father’s Day is around the corner, and if your Dad is anything like my Dad, the way to his heart is with a
corvette jar of peanut butter.
Whether your Dad is gluten-free or not, he’ll love these peanut butter delights I’ve rounded up for you. And don’t worry, I’ve got some savory dishes for you too. I even gathered up some recipes using sunbutter!
- 30 Second Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Dairy-Free Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Grain-Free Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- Mini Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- Oatmeal Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- Peanut Butter Glazed Chocolate Doughnuts
- Kale Carrot Salad with Ginger Peanut Dressing
- Miso Peanut Chicken (with a tofu option)
- Thai Chicken Pizza With Peanut Butter Sauce
- Thai Coconut Shrimp Pasta
- Thai Peanut Turkey Burger Sliders
Dad (or someone else) can’t have PB?
- Chocolate Fake Peanut Butter Sandwiches
- Crunchy Sunbutter Cups
- Sunbutter Cookies
- Sunbutter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Sunbutter Blondies
- Vegan “Peanut Butter” Quinoa Chocolate Cake
What’s the Dad in your life’s favorite treat?
Maggie is a co-founder of The Balanced Platter and is the author of She Let Them Eat Cake where she shares healthy, gluten-free, egg-free, and dairy-free recipes. She Let Them Eat Cake was born out of Maggie’s intense passion for feeding her friends and family nutritious and delicious food. Maggie has a Bachelor of Education and is currently studying to become a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN) with the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition.