TBP Friday Faves: Spooky Halloween Treats
With Halloween fast approaching, I wanted to share some of the great finds I’ve made this year. There’s so many ideas on Pinterest! Oh my, you could lose a week or two of your life on there. I’m keeping it short this week as we’re busy re-creating all of these ideas, and getting ready for a 4th birthday party!
Happy Trick or Treating!
- Halloween Roundup – make your own Spider’s Webs, Vampire Teeth, and more!
- Elana shares some of her favorite healthier Gluten-free Halloween Treats
- Have you seen these quick, healthy, and kid-approved Banana Mummies?
- Alisa from Go Dairy-Free updated her Goulishly Good Dairy-Free Halloween Recipe List.
- Check out 2011′s Allergen-Free Halloween Candy List.
- And of course a Pinterest page dedicated to Halloween craft ideas!
What treats are you making for Halloween this year?
Maggie is a co-founder of The Balanced Platter and is the author of She Let Them Eat Cake where she shares healthy, gluten-free, egg-free, and dairy-free recipes. She Let Them Eat Cake was born out of Maggie’s intense passion for feeding her friends and family nutritious and delicious food. Maggie has a Bachelor of Education and is currently studying to become a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN) with the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. Follow Maggie on Pinterest or Twitter.