Balanced, Healthy, & Gluten-Free in 2012!
Today is the official launch of The Balanced Platter – a one-stop site for balanced, healthy gluten-free living. Here you’ll find an all-inclusive approach to cooking, baking, and nutrition. Regardless of how you need to eat, you’ll find something that fits for you.
At The Balanced Platter we’ll help you navigate the gluten-free, whole foods lifestyle. You’ll also learn easy and effective ways to give yourself and your family wholesome, allergy friendly food and tips for bringing balance to your life through food and lifestyle.
In celebration of our launch, we’re hosting a month long event called Balanced, Healthy, and Gluten-Free in 2012. Every day this month, your favorite bloggers will be sharing their top recipes and tips for staying balanced and healthy. They’re making it easy-peasy for you to kick off the New Year the right way.
On February 1st, we’ll be giving away Balanced Platter Baking Gift Packs so you can use some of our favorite items and ingredients at home.
To make it simple to follow this event we’ll be sharing posts every day on Facebook & Twitter:
Here’s a schedule of this month’s incredible event:
- Monday, January 2nd – Deanna Schneider at The Mommy Bowl
- Tuesday, January 3rd – Heather at Gluten-Free Cat
- Wednesday, January 4th – Kalinda at Wheat Free Meat Free
- Thursday, January 5th – Stephanie from Gluten-Free By Nature
- Friday, January 6th – Vicky Rockcliffe at Gluten Free SCD and Veggie
- Saturday, January 7th – Glutenista at Glutenista
- Sunday, January 8th – Valerie at City|Life|Eats
- Monday, January 9th – Zoe at Z’s Cup of Tea
- Tuesday, January 10th – Megan Ancheta at Maid in Alaska
- Wednesday, January 11th – Wendy Kaho at Celiacs in the House
- Thursday, January 12th – Brittany Angell at Real Sustenance
- Friday, January 13th – Karen Morgan at Blackbird Bakery
- Saturday, January 14th – Amber Husten at The Tasty Alternative
- Sunday, January 15th – Alexa Croft at Lexie’s Kitchen
- Monday, January 16th – Gigi Stewart at Gluten Free Gigi
- Tuesday, January 17th – Kimberly Bouldin at Gluten-Free is Life
- Wednesday, January 18th – Pat Yarbrough at Elegantly Gluten-Free
- Thursday, January 19th – Silvana Nardone at Silvana’s Kitchen
- Friday, January 20th – Cara Lyons at Cara’s Cravings
- Saturday, January 21st – Erin Smith at Gluten-Free Globetrotter
- Sunday, January 22nd – Carolyn Ketchum at All Day I Dream about Food
- Monday, January 23rd – Melissa McLean Jory at Gluten Free for Good
- Tuesday, January 24th – Heidi Kelly at Adventures of A Gluten Free Mom
- Wednesday, January 25th – Carrie Forbes at Ginger Lemon Girl
- Thursday, January 26th – Iris Higgins at The Daily Dietribe
- Friday, January 27th – Erin Smith at Gluten-Free Fun
- Saturday, January 28th – Emma Galloway at My Darling Lemon Thyme
- Sunday, January 29th – Amie Valpone at The Healthy Apple
- Monday, January 30th – Shirley Braden at gfe
- Tuesday, January 31st – Rajashree Karwa at Flip Cookbook
- Wednesday, February 1st – Balanced Platter Baking Gift Packs Give-Away at The Balanced Platter
<a href=”http://www.balancedplatter.com”><img src=”http://balancedplatter.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/TBP-logo-in-circle-e1324336971767.jpg”>
35 Responses to Balanced, Healthy, & Gluten-Free in 2012!
- Darian Braun New York on Natural and Holistic Remedies for Hay Fever: I’ll let Becky, one of the veteran...
- best juicer in the market on Juices and Smoothies on a Busy Schedule: Some expert in raw food movement say that due...
- Ruvell on Allergy-Friendly Christmas Cookies: Arclites like this are an example of quick, helpful answers.
- dj animateur mariage Sherbrooke on Juices and Smoothies on a Busy Schedule: Quality content is the secret to interest...
- سئو سایت on Natural and Holistic Remedies for Hay Fever: Thanks to my father who shared with me regarding this...