One day while chatting on Skype, Maggie and Amy decided that the world needed a place to go for reliable, comprehensive, accurate, and easy-to-access information about balanced, healthy living. So, we gathered up some of the brightest and most passionate food bloggers we know (who also happened to be some of our dearest friends) and The Balanced Platter was born.
We know you want to be able to live well, eat well, and still have time to enjoy life and do the things you love. So do we.
Our primary goal at TBP is to help you see that eating well and living balanced can and should be simple. We believe that an important part of everyday life is sharing a wholesome meal with those we love. We’ll show you how to feed your family a whole-foods based diet without breaking the budget or spending all day in the kitchen. Put simply, we want to help you give your family the very best.
It’s possible. We know. We do it every day.
Here’s what you can expect from TBP:
- Tips and recipes for healthy living
- Whole foods based recipes
- Unique and different points-of-view, including recipes that encompass all dietary needs
- The latest information on health and nutrition in the gluten-free and allergy friendly world
- Helpful hints for living a full and balanced life
- Easy-to-make family-oriented recipes and meal plans
- Product reviews to help you make informed decisions about what to feed your family and where your money is best spent
- Budget-friendly dishes
- Smart advice about buying and using organic produce and other products
Every post will bring you closer to living a full and balanced life. We’re so glad you’re here. Now let’s start living healthy and balanced.
Connect with us!